Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wheels and Kite Day

Today we were allowed to bring our wheels to school. Here are some comments from The Tuis:

" I liked Wheels Day because it was fun because you get to ride your bikes and your scooters and your skates and your skateboards" said Tekafa.

" I liked it when I rode sooooo fast!" said Danijela.

" I liked it because it was fun riding around, it made me happy" said Tess.

" I liked Dakota and Tekafa sharing their bikes and scooters" said Ella.

"I liked it when Danijela and Tialemua were biking close together, Amelie, TK amd Malai liked me because I was sharing my brothers scooter" said Rosa.

"I liked riding my bike and making a kite, it was fun" said Megan.

"I liked flying my kite because it was really windy" said Mouanaki.

" I liked riding my bike wround the school" said Tialemua.






1 comment:

  1. I liked reading all of the quotes Mrs P got from all Tūī students!

    ReplyDelete